Just when I hadn’t completely appreciated my nomination for the Awesome Blogger Award, I figured out that I had been nominated for the Leibster award as well! Another feather in my cap! 😃 This is my second award and as a writer, it makes me very happy to be recognised for my writing along my blogging journey!
Motivation is a simple word with such an important meaning. A little motivation provided at the right moment can be responsible for completely changing one’s life. This is exactly what Avid observer’s, whatlivingtaughtme, blog does. It motivates! I would highly recommend going through the blog. It’s a lovely blog with creative and motivational posts which never fails to motivate me to write better!
Now here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs about the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Following are the 11 questions asked to me by Avid observer along with my answers!
1. What is your source for inspiration?
A. I believe that lasting inspiration comes from what we deeply feel about. Any work done by the application of creativity and uniqueness inspires me. At WordPress, all the wonderful bloggers and their posts literally force me to write and think better with each passing day!
2. Tell any one of your childhood dream.
A. My childhood dream was to own and rule a country when I was a child. I had carefully drawn a map and a plan for my country and named it as well! I still have it with me. 😃
3. A lesson you learned that you can never forget.
A. I have learnt that anger hurts the person holding it the most and that it is best to forgive people even if you do not receive any apology. Forgive, forget and simply move on.
4. Tell some of your hobbies other than blogging.
A. I enjoy reading, drawing & painting. Listening to music is also one of my favourite hobbies. Calligraphy is something else which I love and am looking forward to learning.
5. Which famous personality you would like to meet from the past?
A. I would love to meet Mother Teresa in person to know more about her and for her compassionate nature. Albert Einstein is another person whom I would love to meet as he has set some major laws in the field of Science.
6. A bad habit that you think is really difficult for you to change.
A. Being organised is a quality that doesn’t come naturally to me as I am a person who functions well in chaos! Lol! I admire people who are organised and I am working on becoming better at it.
7. A law that you would like to bring in your country if given a chance.
A. Hmm.. I would wish to have a stricter law passed for the security of all Indian women and their rights. Another alternative would be to assign fixed working hours so as to ensure work-life balance.
8. Did you ever feel like leaving your profession/passion? Why?
A. Yes i did. It was due to my complicated work schedule and its impact on my health and work-life balance.
9. If someone made a movie on you which genre you think it will fall into?
A. Definitely an Adventure genre.
10. What can make your day?
A. Little things. A sweet, flowers, kind words, being appreciated for what I do etc. are enough to make my day!
11.What advice/warning you would like to give to your younger self; if got a chance?
A. I would tell my younger self to learn from everything and everyone. To brace herself and to stay strong both physically as well as mentally.
Here are 11 random things about me:
- Home is my favourite place to be.
- I talk to myself sometimes.
- I am a pro at sarcasm.
- I do not enjoy travelling a lot.
- I do not like to go shopping for hours on end. I finish my shopping in under an hour.
- I procrastinate sometimes.
- I wished to become a chocolate taster at a chocolate factory.
- I used to write lots of poems and letters when I was much younger.
- I do not like theatres.
- DJ’s or loud noises make me uncomfortable; I am more of a quiet person.
- I have been told that I have a great sense of humour.
My nominations :
I personally love so many bloggers but as per the rules I would like to nominate the following blogs. I totally understand if any of you don’t do awards or simply don’t wish to participate. This is just another reminder that I look forward to your blog posts! And that is the whole point behind these awards isn’t it? Anyone who wishes to participate, do join in! I would love to know you better.
- Radiant thoughts
- Quill n Parchment
- Sunnies my Bunnies
- The extra mile
- Shweta Ojha
- This is it
My 11 Questions to them :
- What is your biggest achievement so far?
- Do you have any fears?
- What do you love about your life?
- If you could only take three things with you on a trip, which ones would they be?
- Would you prefer to meet & chat with an actor or a thinker? Why?
- Which is your most valuable strength.
- What lifts you up on a bad day?
- Why made you start blogging?
- Describe your most priceless possession till date.
- What makes you happy?
- What type of blog posts do you prefer? For eg. Photos, videos, descriptive posts, stories etc?
That’s all for now! Have an amazing day! Love, Pooja.