I love to write. There is something magical about this relaxing process through which one can pen down what one feels.
This is precisely why it feels amazing to be liked for doing what you love most! Rishabh has nominated me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. This award has really cheered me up! Thanks a lot for this nomination! 😊
Rishabh has a lovely and interesting blog set up here and is just starting to review books as well. I look forward to his posts! Do check out his blog!
Coming back to the awards!
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
So here are 7 facts about me:
- I love eating sweets. I am a hopeless sweet-tooth!
- I love the smell of new books.
- Home is my favourite place to be!
- Sometimes I can turn into a couch potato.
- I love playing badminton.
- My personality type is INFP.
- Any sort of news related to science interests me.
I don’t want to break the actual rules but choosing only 15 bloggers from all the lovely bloggers out here is something I really could not do. This is why I wish to nominate every blogger here who wants to participate as I think every one deserves this one! In fact I would love it if every one who reads this post comments on it by stating at least one fact about themselves.
Looking forward to reading all your interesting replies!
Have a fun day! Love, Pooja. 😊